Respecting your privacy
As the owner and manager of hotels across Canada and in the United States, Lakeview Perks Program (hereafter referred to as "Lakeview") respects the privacy of its thousands of guests and is committed to protecting the personal information of those guests. Lakeview and its related and affiliated companies share personal information about Lakeview guests in order to administer guests' accounts, and about members' preferences in order to offer and provide quality rewards, benefits, products, goods and services to guests efficiently. However, Lakeview will not collect, use or disclose Personal Information about a guest without the guest's consent. Our foremost concern in this regard is our guest's trust in our custodianship of their personal information.
In order to offer and provide the services and benefits to which guests are entitled, Lakeview must collect, use and disclose information in relation to its guests. This information may be personal, which is why we make the following commitments to our guests:
1. We will only collect the personal information necessary to administer the Lakeview Perks Program and to offer our members rewards, benefits, products, goods and services under the Program.
2. We do not collect, use or disclose personal information about a guest without the consent of the guest's, except where required by law.
3. From time to time we may transfer personal information to our agents for processing in order to determine which members may be most interested in rewards, benefits, products, goods and services offered by Lakeview or its related and affiliated companies. We use contractual and other means to protect your information while it is being processed by our agents.
4. To increase opportunities for guest's to accumulate rewards under the Program, to facilitate the redemption of rewards under the Program, or to obtain special benefits for guest's, Lakeview may temporarily share personal information with a related or affiliated company, whose use for any purpose other than the Lakeview Perks Program is strictly prohibited.
5. We will provide our guest's with a detailed explanation, either they enroll periodically thereafter, of how they can have their name deleted from the lists we share with our affiliated or related companies or agents. Our guest's may contact us at any time at the address below to have their names deleted from the lists.
6. We maintain the security and confidentiality of the information furnished by our guest's according to the strictest standards. Compliance with these standards is constantly verified and revised as needed.
7. In the administration of the Lakeview Perks Program, if we communicate information to our Partners, agents, or representatives, we assume the responsibility arising from these communications and take actions to ensure that the commitments and rules set forth in this Policy are observed by our Partners, agents, or representatives.
8. We require every organization that provides us with administrative or information processing support services to comply with this Policy and with the privacy protection rules it contains.
9. Our guest's are entitled to examine the information we hold regarding them, subject to the restrictions provided by law, and may request rectification of inaccurate or incomplete information. If applicable, we will disclose this information to the person concerned or rectify it promptly.
Lakeview Privacy Office
Lakeview Management Inc.
600-185 Carlton Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 3J1
Attn: Jeannette Clarke, Operations Manager for Technical Support